Your Titanium DreamTrip experience includes 7 days and 6 nights* throughout Alaska, staying at fabulous hotels, as well as:
• Guided sightseeing tour of downtown Anchorage; includes admission to Alaska Native Heritage Center.
• Exclusive Artic ice cream-making experience.
• Informative meet-and-greet with a local bush pilot.
• One-way train journey via Alaska Railroad to Denali National Park and Preserve; includes glass-domed railcar seating.
• Thrilling meet-and-greet with a local climber at Denali National Park.
• Live entertainment at Alaska Cabin Nite Dinner Theater.
• Fun and fascinating meet-and-greet with Iditarod champion and his dog team.
• Aerial tram ride to the top of Mt. Alyeska.
• 26-Glacier cruise through Prince William Sound and College Fjord.
• Meet-and-greet with the cruise-boat captain.
• Behind-the-scenes tour of Alaska SeaLife Center.
• 6 breakfasts, 2 lunches and 3 dinners.
• Round-trip airport transfers.
• Gratuities for your tour driver and travel director.
• A host or travel director, whose goal is to ensure you have a great DreamTrips experience from landing to liftoff — they host a welcome reception on arrival day, attend scheduled activities throughout the trip, notify the group of itinerary updates and more. Please note: This trip is for guests ages 5 years and older.
Airfare is not included in the trip price! The closest commercial airport to the hotel is Ted Stevens Anchorage International Airport (ANC), approximately 6 miles (10 kilometers) away. We highly recommend that you purchase travel insurance for any trip.Airport Transfers
Round-trip airport transfers are included from:
Ted Stevens Anchorage International Airport (ANC) to the hotel on May 18, timing based on flight details provided.
The hotel to Ted Stevens Anchorage International Airport (ANC) on May 24, timing based on flight details provided.
To arrange your airport transfers, please submit flight details HERE
by March 18.Please note: Transfers are provided only for the airport(s), dates and times listed above.
Check out this DreamTrip on Facebook